School: aaaom.edu

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Take a Serious Look at Cupping Therapy

Take a Serious Look at Cupping Therapy

Cupping therapy has become a formal modality of traditional Chinese medicine in hospitals throughout China since 1950. Based on a previous systematic literature review of clinical studies on cupping therapy, a thorough review of randomized controlled trials (RCTs) to evaluate the therapeutic effect of cupping therapy was conducted by practitioners/researchers.
135 RCTs on cupping therapy published from 1992 through 2010 were identified from six databases which were searched for papers published through 2010. In these studies, cupping therapy was applied to herpes zoster, facial paralysis (Bell palsy), cough and dyspnea, acne, lumbar disc herniation, and cervical spondylosis. Cupping methods include wet cupping, retained cupping, moving cupping, and flash cupping. Meta-analysis showed cupping therapy combined with other TCM treatments was significantly superior to other treatments alone treating herpes zoster, facial paralysis, acne, and cervical spondylosis. No serious adverse effects were reported in the trials.
The review showed that cupping has potential effect in the treatment of herpes zoster and other specific conditions. More rigorously designed trials on its use for other conditions are warranted.

To read the entire review, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am Joy Bella from Houston, Texas, USA. I was living with HPV(human papilloma virus) for almost 2 years, I was not myself, my body was always itching with pains until I was on the internet searching for a remedy. So luckily, i was reading testimonials of clients who was cured of herpes by the amazing spell caster named Dr Oluta spell doctor from West Africa.I contacted him by email, and within 15 minutes he got back to me and ask of my details which i provide to him, he consulted his oracle and told me the solution to my problem and how to go about it, i did is he told me and about the two days i got the cure which he prepared and send to me through DHL service, i took the cure as instructed by him getting to two days i was cured, my HPV(human papilloma virus) was cured up. All thanks to the superb healing herbs of Dr oluta
    You too can get in contact with him today if you wanna be cured from HPV(human papilloma virus) you having by email:  dr.olutaspellcaster@gmail.com or whatsapp +2349065326267
    you can still get in touch with me to know more my cure, here is mine email joybella425@gmail.com 
    Thank you so much great one.. I will continue to testify of your goodness to the universe.    

    ReplyDelete