School: aaaom.edu

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Acupuncture in Hollywood



Kim Kardashian’s Baby In Breech Position: Trying Hypnosis & More To Get Baby To Move
Kim Kardashian is doing everything humanly possible to get her baby out of breech position and avoid getting a painful C-section. With the guidance of her doctor, Kim’s trying some very unusual methods to attempt to turn her little boy around in her belly — like hypnosis! What?
Her baby is due any day now, and Kim Kardashian, 35, is fighting with all her might to make sure his birth is perfect. Though her baby is in a dangerous breech position, meaning his head is facing up instead of down, she may not need to have a C-section. That is, if the unusual rituals she’s currently going through allow her to have a natural birth! Click through to learn what she’s doing!
Kim wrote on her personal website that she’s been lying awake at night researching anything and everything that can help her have the birthing experience she wants, and make sure that baby West is born safely. She’s started undergoing intensive chiropractic sessions, and given a few other procedures a shot.
 “I, of course, will try anything to still turn the baby,” Kim wrote. “I lay practically upside down three times a day for 15 minutes. I play music in the right position and ice my belly in certain spots to get him to squirm out of the breech position. I even started acupuncture where I burn moxa (mugwort) on my pinky toe every day! I am even attempting hypnosis!”
Whatever it takes! Kim has experienced difficulties through this pregnancy, and during her first, so she’s doing all she can to alleviate more problems. Another method of reversing the baby’s breech position is something called external cephalic version (ECV), and Kim wrote that she’ll be doing that as well.
“It looks so painful and scary and has to be done in the hospital,” Kim said. “Obviously, if it’s an emergency and for the safety of my son, I will get a C-section — but if I don’t need one, I’d rather not. This whole delivery gives me anxiety, not gonna lie. I hope the baby turns and all goes well but I’m prepared for anything!”

Source of the story is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment